Effective Date: February 24th, 2022 Last Updated: April 1st, 2022
Who I am
What Personal Data I Collect and Why I Collect It
While using my Service, I may ask you to provide me with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number and Physical Address
- Technical Data
- Usage Data
- Transactional Data
I may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you if you have opted-in to receive these services. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from me by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email I send or by contacting me.
Usage Data – When you visit, I may collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This usage data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Currently no comments are being collected on this site. Should this change, this section will be updated.
Contact form submissions are maintained for two years for customer service purposes. Any information that is submitted through a contact form is not used for marketing purposes unless the submitter has also given express permission to do so.
Examples of Cookies I use:
- Session Cookies – I use Session Cookies to operate the Service.
- Preference Cookies – I use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies – I use Security Cookies for security purposes.
What I Do With Your Data
I may utilize your data in the following ways:
- To notify you about changes to my services
- Allow you to participate in some of the interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
- Provide customer support
- Analysis in order to improve services
- Monitor usage of the Service in order to detect, prevent and address technical issues
- If you have opted in to receive newsletters or notifications, your data is used to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services, and events which I offer that may be of interest to you
- To perform a contract with you
- You have given me permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
How I Protect Your Data
If you have created an account on the Service, security measures such as two factor authentication are enabled to help protect your data. When available, data transactions are encrypted and sent securely (such as through a third party payment vendor.) The security of your data is important to me but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While I strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Who I Share Your Data With
Disclosure due to Legal Requirements – Under certain circumstances, EmmaSanta.com may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). This may be to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights or property of Emma Santa, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public, and to protect against legal liability.
How Long I Retain Your Data
What Rights You Have Over Your Data
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA) I do not provide support for Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. I aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data I hold about you and/or you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact me. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact me directly so that I may assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that I restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information I have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where the Service relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that I may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about my collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
Where I Send Your Data
The payment processors I work with are:
- By email: email@example.com